Queensland Linen Services (QLS) provides linen hire and laundering services to the Central Queensland region. At present, we service the following areas but are always looking to increase our scope to wider geographic regions.
- Emu Park
We have recently moved our entire operation into a new factory in North Rockhampton offering state of the art equipment and technology. The factory is equipped entirely with Girbau equipment and was shipped from Spain in July last year.
Girbau is well established in Europe as a manufacturer of this type of cutting edge technology in the laundry industry and they have begun increasing their market share further in Australia.
This is the first Girbau plant in Queensland and is a showpiece for Girbau and for QLS.
WHAT DOES QLS STAND FOR?
Our Commitment to Our Customers
QLS is dedicated to service. We are focused on achieving client satisfaction through our commitment to our Vision, Mission and Values.
To be renowned for excellence, innovation and client focus in providing dynamic, integrated services.
To help our clients achieve their business objectives through service, quality and innovation.
We will achieve our Vision and Mission by:
- Providing our clients with an innovative and quality service that always represents value for money;
- Recognising the importance of everyone’s contribution to our business and at all times acknowledging the hopes and aspirations of individuals;
- Building strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients and suppliers;
- Meeting our commitment to shareholders by keeping the performance of the Company consistently strong and predictable;
- Being easy to deal with.
Our Commitment to Quality
QLS is a leading provider of innovative, customer focused and dynamic integrated services to a wide range of customers. QLS as a company and as a team, pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and service. We operate in accordance with the following practices and guidelines:
- Quality ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- AS/NZS 4146:2000 Laundry Practice
- Infection Control Guidelines
We strive for continual improvement in all that we do. This starts with the plant and technology we have invested in and continues with our people and processes through to better outcomes for our customers.
Our commitment to the Environment
QLS is committed to minimising the risk of damage to the environment from the company activities. This is achieved through our:
- Environmental management system
- Recycling initiatives
- Energy efficiency initiatives
- Meeting all statutory and customer requirements
- Environmental audits to ensure compliance and to seek continual improvements to our performance
Our commitment to our People
QLS is committed to the development of strong and positive relations between employees and management and remains dedicated to the development of all staff.